Whitehall Group App
Whitehall Group App
Our App is available from both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Simply search for Whitehall Group App.
The App contains all the usual features available from our online facilities as well as notifications for events such as scheme anniversaries, company year ends, invoices, documents, news and technical updates and reportable events (depending on your privacy preferences):
- Scheme Dashboard: summaries of fund assets and fund allocation.
- Scheme Details: establishment and status dates, regulatory and tax references and trustees details
- Member Details: names, addresses, dates of birth, tax references, dates of joining and leaving, retirement dates, investor status, pension protection and fund shares
- Contributions and Transfers Summary: dates, amounts and source of contributions and transfer payments
- Retirement Information: dates, amounts and types of retirement benefit payments and Lifetime Allowance crystallisation details
- Investment Summary: asset summary with most recent valuations available
- Individual Investment Details: dates and amounts of purchases, sales and valuations for different investment categories
- Property Details: purchase and sale details, lease and valuation details
- Loan Details: dates, amounts and borrower information, interest and repayment terms and repayment details
- Bank Account Details: bank account details, transaction summaries and most recent balances (please note that transaction histories are only available where you use our chosen banking services)
- Events: details of reportable events including Registered Pension Scheme Returns, VAT Returns, Pensions Regulator Returns, Event Reports and Accounting for Tax Returns
- Documents: access to PDF documents uploaded by us to your online portal
Note: The Whitehall Group App uses the same login details as this website.
If you have any problems installing or using the app please contact:
For more information or if you would like to discuss this further please contact us:
t: 03302 232 300